Disney, oh how I love you. From a fascinated child replaying Cinderella and daydreaming of meeting my own Prince Charming to a young adult captivated by the magic and majestic greatness of the Disney theme parks. All in all Disney is my secret obsession (I even have a tiara tattooed to the back of my neck mostly because of my obsession with the Disney Princesses.) and my goal is to travel to each and every location of Disney’s theme parks. Altogether there are 5 Disney resorts around the globe (and one more coming soon!) as of now I have been to the 2 in the US. There is:
- Disneyland Resort– California, USA; Glide through the skies of the Golden State while on Soarin’ Over California or if you’re more into the horrifying Hollywood scene be prepared for The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror at Disney’s California Adventure Park. Continue throughout the resort to Disneyland Park and you will find a little bit for everyone; a mysterious Indiana Jones Adventure, an exploring out-of-this-world adventure at Space Mountain and/or some flight lessons with America’s beloved elephant on Dumbo the Flying Elephant.
- Walt Disney World Resort– Florida, USA; Travel through and experience 11 different cultural nations within Epcot, race down one of the tallest and fastest waterslides in the World at Disney’s Blizzard Beach, be captivated by the wide range of extraordinary animals and safari attractions at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park, get a glimpse of behind-the-scene action of Hollywood at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and fall in love with all your favorite characters where fairytales do exist at Disney’s Magic Kingdom Park.
- Disneyland Resort Paris– Paris, France; Say Bonjour to all the wonder and excitement within Europe’s only Disney location. We all know It’s a Small World but on this cheerful musical tour in Fantasyland you’ll be singing and dancing along to the multinational dolls around the park, travel through space a second time on Space Mountain: Mission 2, prepare yourself for the wildest train ride on Big Thunder Mountain and ‘Ahoy Mateys!’ live out that childhood fantasy of becoming a pirate on the Pirates of the Caribbean thrill ride.
- Hong Kong Disneyland Resort– Hong Kong, China; Be a part of Andy’s toy box with Woody and Buzz in Toy Story land where you feel like the size of a toy yourself, discover the futuristic realm of out-of-this-world rollercoasters and alien friends strolling through Tomorrowland, create your own jungle adventure in Adventureland like Tarzan and attend a magical Broadway-like performance based on “The Lion King”, visit all your favorite Disney Princesses within their castles in Fantasyland and wrap up your visit with a stroll down Main Street, U.S.A. and experience one of their exciting parades.
- Tokyo Disney Resort– Tokyo, Japan; This is the newest Disney location and has made quite an impression already. Altogether there are seven theme parks within this Disney resort including Critter Country where you can experience the thrills of Splash Mountain, Westernland that hosts the old western feel as well as the majestic Mark Twain Riverboat, Adventureland lets you show off your daring personality in the Jungle Cruise, meet all your favorite Disney characters and visit the magic of all that makes Disney what it is in Fantasyland, get a little crazy with Chip and Dale or be Minnie’s guest at her quaint cottage in Toontown, fast forward into a land of space adventure and aliens in Tomorrowland and get a little taste of history from around the world in World Bazaar where you can browse through the Disney Gallery or take a tour by the Omnibus.
Now perhaps visiting every Disney location isn’t on everyone’s bucket list of things to do but come on, this is the Happiest Place on Earth and it’s now available 5 different places around the globe, how cool is that?! It’s time to cater to that inner child of yours and let loose with all the excitement and magic that Disney offers to all their guests. Whoever has been to at least one of their grand resorts knows what I’m talking about, admit it you’d go again right?!Published in